Sinister Fctions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helper App

3 posters

Go down

Helper App Empty Helper App

Post by Im Energy Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Many will be wanting to apply here with this being a new server. so just answer some easy questions and we will get back to you asap!
Please note you must be on the server for at least 15 days prior to applying to be helper. It helps if you are active on the server.
1) Time on server
2) Ideas to help the server?
3) If you could change anything about the server what would it be?
4) write at least 3 paragraphs on why you believe you should be helper.

Im Energy
Admin

https://sinisterfactionspvp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Helper App Empty Re: Helper App

Post by Willyrad Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:07 pm

I would add more mini games to the server and a trading plugin
I would change how the color chat is for members to gray and for owners any colors
I am a great person I love playing games with people
and I belive that I could help add more mini games I am very good with command blocks and anything commandblock type I c an make a command with command blocks
I have been a head admin on a other server before but I quit do to the fact that they banned a player for no reason so I quit because of that If someone came on advertising there server I would temp mute for 1 hr and if someone was hacking I would ban them until a higher ranked staff came online and I would help with building if needed I get along with other people very well
I love hanging with the server and love being friendly so hopfully I can make the staff team Sincearley- Willyrad

Willyrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Im Energy Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:20 pm

Willyrad wrote:I would add more mini games to the server and a trading plugin
I would change how the color chat is for members to gray and for owners any colors
I am a great person I love playing games with people
and I belive that I could help add more mini games I am very good with command blocks and anything commandblock type I c an make a command with command blocks
I have been a head admin on a other server before but I quit do to the fact that they banned a player for no reason so I quit because of that If someone came on advertising there server I would temp mute for 1 hr and if someone was hacking I would ban them until a higher ranked staff came online and I would help with building if needed I get along with other people very well
I love hanging with the server and love being friendly so hopfully I can make the staff team Sincearley- Willyrad
Thank you for the application! However to ban anyone you will need video proof showing they are hacking.. And the minigames will be difficult because we are running on low budget... Witha hub server it would make things more difficult and laggy with the amount of dedicated ram we have. we will get back to you asap

Im Energy
Admin

https://sinisterfactionspvp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SlimeDoesGamez Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:44 pm

I would help people to the fullest extent! I will be on most of the time I am playing Minecraft and could even help with building, making shops, WorldGuard, whatever you need! I really want helper because I am very nice in real life, do anything I can to help someone. I have been staff on many servers before such as prison, factions, and Skyblock.

I do not remember what server it was because it was about a year ago. My skills include: Building, red stone, Plugins, ect. I really like this server and the people on it. Again I get along really well with people. I really hope to make the Sinister Factions Staff Team!

-Slime!

SlimeDoesGamez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum